The New Restriction Ligation Cloning Wizard
Our beloved Cloning Wizard just got a whole lot BETTER, EASIER and SMARTER!
After receiving some great feedback and tips from our users, we have developed the new Restriction Ligation cloning wizard, in order to make everyday molecular biology assignments even easier than before. The new cloning wizard has a whole new user interface to further simplify and guide the design of your cloning experiments.
These two short tutorial videos will guide your first steps into the new cloning wizard:
- Simulate digest and ligate with restriction enzymes:
- Simulate digest and ligate with PCR:
What's the new Cloning Wizard all about?
- Time Saver. Auto-detect design errors with the new predictive design engine.
- Flexible. Seamlessly add modifications to restriction sites on your insert or backbone with 5' and 3' overhangs.
- Simple. Choose the exact fragment when using multi-cutter restriction enzymes.
- Versatile. Generate your backbone and insert using endogenous restriction enzymes, PCR or synthesis.
- Intuitive. Easily visualise and verify your backbone and insert sticky ends.
- Useful. For PCR, design your own primers, auto-design them with Primer3 or choose primers directly from your primer libraries
We always want to know what you think about Genome Compiler, send us your comments, suggestions or design ambitions and we will do our best to make it happen!