We just released Genome Compiler 0.2.18 to adreess several problems with the big 0.2.16 release.
Release notes can be found here:
- User folders management in the Material box
- New visual Project layout – Introducing
- New tabs concept
- New look & feel for Project properties
- New abstraction levels approach (Zoom bar)
- Library parts enrichment.
- Navigation within a project (Arrow keys for all zoom levels)
- NCBI GenBank Database – improve experience
- Reduce memory usage
- Bug fixes
- Fix upgrade of small files
- Fix Parsing .gb file
- Fix rename file error
As always - your feedback is needed and highly appriciated. Please send your feedback at genomecompiler.com/feedback